BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. processes your personal data and this because you use or want to use the services of BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v., and / or because you have provided this information to BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. yourself.
BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. collects data that are necessary to provide you with the best possible service or for the execution of the agreement and / or to comply with legal obligations.
The following information is collected and processed by us:
e-mail address - name - first name - address - telephone number - .. etc. This list is not exhaustive.
The processing takes place according to the rules of the new European privacy legislation, the GDPR / AVG (General Data Protection Regulation / General Data Protection Regulation).
More information about this legislation can be found on the website of the Privacy Commission:
This data will be used to communicate with suppliers, partners and prospects in the context of the execution of our contractual agreement.
We also need this to answer the questions you have sent to us as well as for the execution of the assignments.
We will also use this information to further inform you about services that are in line with the agreement we already have with you.
If no contractual agreement has yet been concluded, we will use your information to contact you, either by telephone and / or in writing (by email and / or by post), with your permission.
In a contractual context, BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary and / or legally obliged to realize the purpose for which your data is collected. Your data will in any case not be kept longer than the legally prescribed terms.
BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. has taken sufficient technical and organizational measures to guarantee the safe processing of your personal data. These measures correspond to the nature of the personal data and are proportionate to the potential severity of the risk and serve to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
The risk of accidental or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification or access to and any other unauthorized processing of the data is limited to a minimum. Unfortunately, no risk can be completely avoided. If unauthorized access is obtained to the IT systems of BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. we will immediately take all possible measures to minimize the damage to and / or theft of the data. If the rights of the data subjects have been damaged, a notification of data leak will be made to the Privacy Commission as well as to the data subjects.
BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. will only provide your personal data to third parties (within or outside the European Union) if this is strictly necessary for the execution of the agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. You can file a protest at any time. If BELFOR LOGISTICS n.v. uses external parties, partners or subcontractors for services, they will also have to comply with the new regulation. In a processor agreement it will be agreed that they must take appropriate security measures and how they can be controlled.
Our website keeps track of general visitor data, including the IP address of your computer and the time of the request and data that your browser sends via Google Analytics. This data is used to improve the operation of the website. We try to anonymise this data as much as possible and have taken the following actions: A processor agreement has been concluded. The data is processed anonymously and can not be traced back to the individual. "Data sharing" is disabled. We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analystics cookie. If you determine that other cookies are being placed, we thank you for informing us so that we can take the necessary measures and adjustments.
Unless there is a legal obligation to keep your details up to date, you always have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request to exercise this right to email@example.com. Your request will be given as soon as possible, but within 4 weeks. Even if you have given us permission to use your data, this consent can be withdrawn at any time.
Please attend carefully to the following references regarding the terms and conditions, disclaimer, copyright notice and guidelines of the website.
Terms and conditions
The term 'Belfor Logistics n.v.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Schouwkensstraat 9, B-2030 Antwerp, Belgium. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Belfor Logistics n.v.'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Belfor Logistics n.v. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Belfor Logistics n.v.. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Belfor Logistics n.v. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright notice & guidelines
This website and its content is copyright of Belfor Logistics n.v. - © Belfor Logistics n.v. 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.